Wheelchair & Seating Specialist – Complete Care Shop – South of England
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Wheelchair & Seating Specialist to join our busy team in providing assessments & prescribing Wheelchairs to private customers across the South of England. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive market leader.
Due to genuine growth in a new sector of our business, we are looking for a dynamic person ideally with strong knowledge product knowledge to be fully responsible for the profitable development of the South of the UK. The ideal candidate would have experience in accessing and prescribing both Manual & Powered wheelchairs. Although support & training will be given you will need to have the ability to organise your own itinerary to best manage the leads that will be supplied to you.
What’s required from you?
- Full Driving Licence – preferably clean – with ability to undertake driving throughout the south of the UK.
- To be able physically and mentally to carry out all tasks associated with the role, as follows:
- Cope with unpredictable patients who may be physically or verbally abusive.
- Crouching, bending, kneeling and holding awkward postures for long periods.
- Assess, set up and demonstrate the use of specialised equipment.
- High level of concentration is required while administering and interpreting assessments.
- Close physical handling of patients with complex physical or medical conditions, with or without mechanical aids.
- Load equipment in/out of the vehicle, usually without assistance.
- Occasional direct contact with body fluids and equipment that is soiled or contaminated.
- Work in domestic environments which may have poor lighting, a smoky environment, etc.
- To be able to discuss and explain specific interventions to the patient (eg: whilst adjusting wheelchairs safely and efficiently to suit the User)
We offer a competitive salary with a bonus scheme, pension, complete with a company vehicle, laptop, phone etc.
To apply or for more information please confidentially email your CV or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org